Scala is looking for a new:
Operations & Business Development Intern!
Scala is a fast-growing sports app used by tennis and padel players to join competitions and find players nearby. Scala has over 25,000 users and is starting to gain traction in The Netherlands, UK and Belgium. Together with the Dutch Tennis Association (KNLTB) we work hard to get more people to play more tennis and padel.
Do you like sports and do you want to develop relevant skills for your future career in a fun, start-up environment? Send us an email on email@example.com!
What does an Operations & Business Development Intern do?
- Maintaining and developing relationships with sports partners (tennis associations, clubs and facilities)
- Developing, recommending, and executing new and innovative growth strategies
- Researching and analyzing market, customer, and competitor trends
- (Part-time) available for at least 3 months
- HBO/WO student
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Creative problem solver
What to expect from us?
- Gain hands-on working experience with a lot of responsibilities
- Work closely with founders (two ex-Strategy consultants)
- Fast, fun start-up atmosphere
- Competitive intern salary
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org