Scala is looking for a new Operations & Business Development Intern! Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Scala is a fast-growing app used by tennis and padel players to join competitions and find players nearby. Scala has over 10,000 users in The Netherlands and is starting to gain traction in the UK and Belgium. Together with the Dutch tennis association (KNLTB) we work hard to get more people to play more tennis and padel. Do you like sports and do you want to develop relevant skills for your future career in a fun, start-up environment?
What does an Operations & Business Development Intern do?
- Maintaining and developing relationships with sports partners (clubs, facilities)
- Developing, recommending, and executing new and innovative Business Development strategies that lead to more (club) users
- Researching and analyzing industry, market, customer, and competitor trends
- (Part-time) available for at least 3 months starting between Nov-Jan
- HBO/WO student
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Creative problem solver
What to expect from us?
- Gain hands-on working experience with a lot of responsibilities
- Work closely with founders (two ex-Strategy consultants)
- Fast, fun start-up atmosphere
- Competitive intern salary